Welcome to my Web computer museum. This site is comprised of
information about my own computer collection, that was started in 1984 with
a Commodore Vic 20. Until 1999, I only had machines that I had used for some
time as my primary machine (usually 3-4 years), now I have machines that I picked
up because of their vintage "value" to me.
- May 2nd, 2009 - I've added a page about the Power Mac G4 which I just retired from family duty. (It was replaced by a Mac Mini)
- December 20, 2008 - I've added a page detailing Apple's all in one Mac designs over the years.
- June 15, 2007 - I've added a copy of the 1983 TRS-80 Radio Shack Computer Catalog. I bought it on eBay and scanned in all the pages.
- August 27, 2006 - I added information about the Kodak Diconix 150 printer.
- August 27, 2006 - I've given away quite a few machines in my museum, keeping most of the machines from the 1980s and kept just a couple of Macs. I've also taken in a few machines since I last updated this site and I'm hoping to have their information on it soon.
- November 26, 2005 - I've added some photos of the Mac 512k along with a 30 second video of it booting up.
- June 12, 2005 - I've decided to clean out my museum by giving away most of my collection to good homes. If you are interested, send me an email detailing what you are interested in. I will accept Paypal for the shipping (I'm not going to be charging more than the actual shipping costs.)
- February 11, 2005 - I've changed this website a little by adding Google ads. Please check out the ads and if anything sounds interesting, click on it.
- September 1, 2004 - I've added some photos of my Mission:Rush
n Assault game for the CoCo3, at the request of a visitor.
- August 2004 - I've decided to down size my collection. I
just don't have room for some of the collection anymore. I've sold my Atari
800 and my friend sold his NeXT Cube,
which he had loaned me for th museum.
- April 2003 - I bought an HP Vectra Pentium III/550. I'll
be posting info about this machine, which I'm using as a web server.
- March 2003 - I bought an Apple Newton Message Pad 120 from
eBay! It's very cool. I'll be posting photos and info soon.
- October 15, 2002 - I've created another copy of this site
at a new address: http://www.wideopenwest.com/~kdjones74
. Please use this address in the future, because the others may not work properly.
- August 11, 2002 - I found a piece of VIC-20
software, in the original box, at a local thrift store. I can't load it
on my VIC-20, but I couldn't resist the 90 cent price.
- August 7, 2002 - I added several photos of the King's Quest
I manual, per a visitor's request. They can be seen here.
- More news from the archive...
Books, magazines, peripherals, and miscellaneous
Please send any comments or suggestions to email@example.com.